Dried Infused Fruits - Fruit Hearts
Aptunion produces a large range of dried candied fruits.
The dried sugar infused fruits have low water activity value and a high brix residue. This allows our fruit to remain soft and have a lower sweetness level than traditional candied fruit.
The key fruits in the range are orange and lemon peel, apricot, raisin or custom specific.
Aptunion fruit hearts come in a range of particle size and are the perfect ingredient for chocolate bars, cereal and muesli bars, cakes, coated centres or nougats.
Marketing Benefits: Fruit Hearts
- 100% natural sweetened fruits
- Fat free
- Cholesterol free
- Source of Dietary fibre
- Clean Label
- 185% fruit per 1kg dried product
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Optimum moisture consistency.
- Excellent Texture.
- Balanced sweetness and real fruit flavour, is the result of the drying technique.
- Strong visual appeal
- Piece identity
- Complementary flavour and the absence of colouring (if desired) are just a few of the many advantages of Kerry dried fruit
- Free flow and process resistant
- Customized size from 0.5 mm to 8mm (according to raw material)
- As an ingredient:
Cereal bars, Breakfast cereals, Cakes, Muffins, Breads, Cookies and Biscuits, chocolate coated or chocolate inclusion, desserts.
- As a Packed Snack:
Hand held eat on-the-go, added into salads, yoghurts, cereals, health fruit snack cup = 1 fruit serving