Morning rituals are changing, driven by different lifestyles and socio-economic challenges. To meet this trend, industrial companies are developing new ranges that provide more than just cereals, they provide fruits too. We can provide fruit inclusions with controlled water content and water activity.
These product ranges, fruit hearts and fruit pieces are ideal for applications in cereals, muesli, fruit bars and energy bars, muffins, crumbles, cold or hot breakfasts with cereals.
75 g oatmeal 1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. 150 g oatmeal 1. Mix oatmeal, pecan nuts, apricot pieces and sesam.
Quantity : 8 cereal bars
25 g quinoa or flaxseed or chia seeds
60 g raspberry pieces (or orange, cranberries, etc.)
1 teaspoon shredded coconut
50 g dried fruits like almonds, pecan nuts or pistachio to chop
75 g agave syrup or honey
30 g coconut butter or normal butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar ou cinnamon
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter, the agave syrup or honey and the vanilla sugar.
3. In a bowl, mix oatmeal, quinoa or other seed, raspberry pieces and nuts previously chopped.
4. Then, add the liquid mixture and mix well with a spatula.
5. Put the preparation in financier or muffin molds or make shapes with a cookie cutter.
6. Put in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on whether you prefer golden brown bars or not.
7. Let cool at ambient temperature then let the bars harden in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Quantity : 6 persons
30 g pecan nuts
1 tablespoon of sesam
3 to 4 tablespoons of liquid honey
60 g applesauce
60 g chocolate pieces
3 to 4 tablespoon of cocoa
20 g apricot pieces
2. Add honey, applesauce and cocoa.
3. Dispose the whole in a gratin dish big enough. Spread and push it down firmly to form a thin layer of muesli.
4. Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour at 170°C, keeping an eye on it.
5. When the mixture is dried and slightly golden, remove from the oven, break it up and add chocolate pieces. When it is completely cooled, keep it in an air-tight container.
75 g oatmeal
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
150 g oatmeal
1. Mix oatmeal, pecan nuts, apricot pieces and sesam.